Total Recall VR Audio Mixer
Total Recall VR Audio Mixer is a low noise 2-channel mixer that can combine two audio sources into one.
You can use Total Recall VR Audio Mixer to:
- Combine (mix) a stereo audio signals into a mono signal
- Combine (mix) any two line level audio signals into a single line level signal
- Combine (mix) the transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) audio of a 2-way radio, repeater or base station
- 3.5mm TS and RJ12 connector for each input
- Signal level control (gain) for each input
- Redundant line-level output
- 3.5mm TS and RJ12 connector for each output
- 9-15VDC power source centre negative
- Maximum output signal level +16dBu (with 15VDC power supply)
- Minimum input signal level: -30dBu
- Input impedance: 100Kohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Total harmonic distortion: < .005%
The Total Recall VR Audio Mixer requires a 9VDC-12VDC power pack to power the mixer. This power pack is NOT supplied with the unit. Use an optional rack mount shelf to install up to 4 Mixers (1RU) or up to 16 Mixers (3RU) into an equipment rack.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.