Total Recall VR Audio Mixer
- Combine (mix) a stereo audio signals into a mono signal
- Combine (mix) any two line level audio signals into a single line level signal
- Combine (mix) the transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) audio of a 2-way radio, repeater or base station
- 3.5mm TS and RJ12 connector for each input
- Signal level control (gain) for each input
- Redundant line-level output
- 3.5mm TS and RJ12 connector for each output
- 9-15VDC power source centre negative
- Maximum output signal level +16dBu (with 15VDC power supply)
- Minimum input signal level: -30dBu
- Input impedance: 100Kohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Total harmonic distortion: < .005%
The Total Recall VR Audio Mixer requires a 9VDC-12VDC power pack to power the mixer. This power pack is NOT supplied with the unit. Use an optional rack mount shelf to install up to 4 Mixers (1RU) or up to 16 Mixers (3RU) into an equipment rack.
Total Recall VR Logger Patch
The Total Recall VR Logger Patch enables recording from digital telephone handsets where there is no-side tone or the level of the microphone is too low to trigger recording.
The Logger Patch is simply connected to the telephone handset curly cord and then wired to an analogue port on a Total Recall VR voice logging recorder.
Some phone handsets have different microphone and earpiece outputs to the RJ11 (4P4C) plug. Normally the center two wires on the handset jack are the earpiece circuit and the outer two wires are the microphone. If your telephone does not use standard connections, there is a splitter included in the pack to reverse the input connections to the Logger Patch.
The Logger Patch requires a 12VDC power pack to power the amplifier which will give up to 30dB gain on the microphone and 10dB gain on the earpiece. This power pack is NOT supplied with the Logger Patch.