Total Recall VR Linx Virtualis
Products > Digital Voice Loggers > Total Recall VR Digital Voice Logging
Total Recall VR LinX Virtualis is a virtual machine image that can be run as a virtual guest on top of a virtualisation product such as Oracle’s VirtualBox and VMware Workstation. The image contains a full installation of the Total Recall VR operating system and the Total Recall VR application that have been customised to run in a virtual environment. It is suitable for hybrid VoIP, RoIP, RTP and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications.
Built specifically for the purpose of audio logging and call recording in IP environments and running on a Linux platform, it is highly reliable and robust. It is a low cost professional audio logging and call recording solution with no compromise on features.
This model does not have a GUI interface. Configuration and control is via a PC application - eg Total Recall VR Desktop.
Channel Recording Capabilities:
- SIP sessions (calls) via TCP/UDP port.
- SIPrec sessions via TCP/UDP port.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- Unicast, multicast and broadcast RTP streams via UDP port.
- RSTP sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- ATC recording via ED-137.
- DMR recording via Tait VRP.
- DMR recording via Hytera HDAP.
Channel Recording Capacity:
- 10 to 120 IP recording channels (based on available CPU and RAM)
- VM image that runs on Oracle’s VirtualBox and VMware Workstation.
- Ideal for VoIP call recording.
- Ideal for DMR and RoIP audio recording.
- Ideal for AoIP audio recording.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- Store and archive up to 60,000 hours of audio at 64Kbps and/or 900,000 individual recordings (based on 1TB disk).
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.