Total Recall VR LinX Virtualis is a virtual machine image that can be run as a virtual guest on top of a virtualisation product such as Oracle’s VirtualBox and VMware ESXi 6.5 and Workstation 14.x.
The image contains a full installation of the Total Recall VR operating system and the Total Recall VR application that have been customised to run in a virtual environment. It suitable for hybrid VoIP, RoIP, RTP and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications.
Recording Channel Capacity
This model is capable of recording:
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN ports.
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP ports.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- H.323 calls via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via UDP ports.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- ATC recording via ED-137B/C Part 4.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
Maximum recording channel capacity:
- 10 to 150 IP recording channels (based on available CPU and RAM resources)
IP recording channels are sold in groups of 10. The number of IP recording channels can be increased with a new channel licence key which activates a larger number of IP recording channels while the system is operational.
- VM image that runs on Oracle’s VirtualBox and VMware ESXi 6.5 and Workstation 14.x.
- Ideal for VoIP call recording.
- Ideal for DMR and RoIP audio recording.
- Ideal for AoIP audio recording.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- Store and archive up to 60,000 hours of audio at 64Kbps and/or 900,000 individual recordings (based on 1TB disk).
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.