It is a professional hybrid call recording solution with no compromise on features and affordable price. Built specifically for the purpose of hybrid audio logging and call recording and running on a LinuxTM platform that utilises hot-swap RAID storage and dual power supply, it is highly reliable and tolerant to system and storage faults and capable of 24/7 uninterrupted operation.
Recording Channel Capacity
This model is capable of recording:
- Calls on analogue telephone lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN ports.
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP ports.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- H.323 calls via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via UDP ports.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- ATC recording via ED-137B/C Part 4.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
- ISDN (Q.931) calls on ISDN PRI links via high impedance (Hi-Z) link tap.
Maximum recording channel capacity:
- 60 analogue recording channels; or
- 60 IP recording channels; or
- 60 ISDN recording channels; or
- 60 IP and ISDN recording channels in any combination; or
- 60 analogue plus 60 IP and ISDN recording channels in any combination.
Analogue recording channels are sold in groups of 4 while IP and ISDN recording channels are sold in groups of 10.
If a system is not at its maximum analogue recording channel capacity (60), then the number of analogue recording channels can be increased by adding additional analogue channel cards to the system, or by replacing existing analogue channel cards with larger capacity analogue channel cards.
This model can tap up to 4 ISDN PRI (E1 or T1) links using a purpose built high-impedance link tap. If the system is not at its maximum ISDN link tapping capacity (4), then the number of links being tapped can be increased by adding additional ISDN link tap cards, or by replacing existing tap cards with larger capacity tap cards.
The number of ISDN recording channels does not need to be the same as the number of ISDN PRI B channels. For example, it is possible to tap a full 30B ISDN PRI link while using 10 ISDN recording channels. If this is the case, then the system will be able to record up to 10 calls at the same time.
Unlike analogue recording channels, the number of IP and ISDN recording channels can be increased with a new channel license key which activates a larger number of IP and ISDN recording channels while the system is operational.
This model comes in a standard 5RU rack-mount enclosure that is made of zinc passivized steel and powder coated face. The dimensions of the enclosure are: 220 x 450 x 420mm (H x W x D).
Systems of this model have maximum weight of 35Kg when fitted with 6 analogue channel cards and cards to tap 4 ISDN PRI links. Most systems do not exceed 18Kg.
From hardware perspective this model comprises of:
- Intel CoreTM i5/i7 based industrial motherboard.
- Colour LCD display, 135x100mm.
- Control panel comprising of a numeric keys, player control keys and menu and record navigation keys.
- Dual hot-swap AV-GP (1 million hours MTBF) hard drives in RAID-1 configuration for on-board recording storage.
- Single BluRay archive device capable of creating archives on CD, DVD and BD discs.
- Built in audio amplifier and 2W speaker.
- Dual hot-swap 460W power supply.
Following hardware options are available on request:
- Solid state hard drive (SSD) for improved performance.
- AMBE decoder.
- Double audio storage
- Convenient 19" rack mountable enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), VoIP and ISDN PRI call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up to 380,000 hours of audio at 8Kbps and/or 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years warranty (that can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years).
All specifications are subject to change without notice.