Total Recall VR LinX Neos is an ideal professional solution for small to mediam capaity IP and analogue audio logging and call recording applications. It offere all of the spplication features that are available with its larger capacity cousins, but in a compact stand alone enclosure.
Channel Recording Capabilities:
- Calls on analogue lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP port.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP port
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- Unicast and Multicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast RTP streams via a UDP port.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- ATC recording via ED-137.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, NXDN ... networks (recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, NXDN ... networks (recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
Recording Channel Capacity:
- 24 analogue recording channels; or
- 30 IP recording channels; or
- 24 analogue plus 30 IP recording channels in any combination.
Built specifically for the purpose of audio logging and call recording and running on a Linux platform, it is highly reliable and tolerant to faults. It is a low cost professional audio logging and call recording solution with no compromise on features.
- Industrial strength desktop enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output…) and VoIP call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voce logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On board storage and archive up to 380,000 hours on-board audio at 8Kbps and/or 60,000 hours at 64Kbps..
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) Integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years factory warranty (that can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years).
- Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability.
- Mobile hard drive to use it in mobile environments: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and others.
- AMBE decoder licence.
- Double audio storage.