Total Recall VR LinX Essence is a compact stand-alone professional solution for medium capacity VoIP, RoIP and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications. It offers a plethora of professional call recording functions and features in a small (Tiny Box) form factor modular appliance.
Recording Channel Capacity
This model is capable of recording:
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN ports.
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP ports.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- H.323 calls via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via UDP ports.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- ATC recording via ED-137B/C Part 4.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
Maximum recording channel capacity:
- 60 IP recording channels.
IP recording channels are sold in groups of 10. The number of IP recording channels can be increased with a new channel license key which activates a larger number of IP recording channels while the system is operational.
This model comprises of a processing unit in a small form factor (Tiny Box) enclosure that is made of powder coated steel. The dimensions of the enclosure are: 220 x 66.1 x 147mm (H x W x D).
In addition, it comprises of a 10.1” colour LCD monitor. The dimensions of the monitor are: 253.5 x 162.5 x 35mm (H x W x D).
Finally, it comprises of a custom control keypad. The dimensions of the keypad are: 147 x 97 x 24mm (H x W x D).
Systems of this model have maximum weight of 4 Kg (all components).
From hardware perspective this model comprises of:
- Intel AtomTM J1900 based SBC.
- Single mobile hard drive for on-board recording storage.
- Single 12V/5A power supply with lockable DC plug.
Colour LCD screen:
- 10.1” wide screen colour LCD monitor.
- Single 12V/1A power supply.
- Custom 24 key keypad with USB interface.
Following hardware options are available on request:
- Solid state hard drive (SSD) for improved performance.
- External Blu-Ray archive device capable of creating archives on CD, DVD and BD discs.
- AMBE decoder.
- Double audio storage
- Compact desktop enclosure for space constrained installations.
- 10.1" colour LCD screen
- Custom 24 key control keypad.
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance.
- Ideal for VoIP call recording.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up to 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licences for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years warranty (that can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years).
All specifications are subject to change without notice.