Total Recall VR LinX Essence is a compact stand alone professional solution for medium capacity IP call recording applications. It offers a plethora of professional call recording functions and features in an incredibly compact modular voice logging appliance.
Built specifically for the purpose of audio logging and call recording and running on a Linux platform, it is highly reliable and tolerant to faults. It is a low cost professional audio logging and call recording solution with no compromise on features.
This model is available without the external monitor and keyboard as a low cost option. In such case, configuration and control is via a PC application - Total Recall VR Desktop for example.
Channel Recording Capabilities:
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP port.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Unicast, multicast and broadcast RTP streams via a UDP port.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- ATC recording via ED-137.
- DMR recording via Tait VRP.
- DMR recording via Hytera HDAP.
Recording Channel Capacity:
- 60 IP recording channels
- Compact desktop enclosure for space constrained installations.
- 10.1" colour LCD screen.
- Custom 24 key control keypad.
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance.
- Ideal for VoIP call recording.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up to 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years factory warranty (that can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years).
- Blu-Ray archive device to archive up to 6000 hours of audio on a single BD-RE disk.
- Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability.
- AMBA decoder licence.