Built on the popular Dell PowerEdge 1RU server platform, Total Recall VR Edge is suitable for VoIP, RoIP, and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications.
The Dell PowerEdge 1RU servers are ultra-compact, rack-mount servers that are ideal for space constrained applications where reliability is paramount. When combined with Total Recall VR LinX technology the result is a professional audio logging and call recording solution that does not compromise on features, reliability, security and comes at an affordable price.
Recording Channel Capacity
This model is capable of recording:
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN ports.
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP ports.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- H.323 calls via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via UDP ports.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- ATC recording via ED-137B/C Part 4.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
Maximum recording channel capacity:
- 150 IP recording channels
IP recording channels are sold in groups of 10. The number of IP recording channels can be increased with a new channel license key which activates a larger number of IP recording channels while the system is operational.
- Convenient 1RU 19" rack mountable enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Ideal for VoIP, RoIP and AoIP audio logging and call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up to 380,000 hours of audio at 8Kbps and/or 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years warranty (that can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.