Total Recall VR LinX Altus is a professional, hybrid and standalone voice logging and call recording system with very high analogue and IP recording density suitable for hybrid analogue, VoIP, RoIP, RTP and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications.
Channel Recording Capabilities:
- Calls on analogue telephone lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP port.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Unicast, multicast and broadcast RTP streams via a UDP port.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP port.
- ATC recording via ED-137.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, NXDN ... networks (recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, NXDN ... networks (recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
Recording Channel Capacity:
- 72 analogue recording channels; or
- 30 IP recording channels; or
- 72 analogue plus 30 IP recording channels in any combination.
Built specifically for the purpose of hybrid audio logging and call recording and running on a Linux platform, it is highly reliable and tolerant to faults. It is a low cost professional audio logging and call recording solution with no compromise on features.
- Convenient 19" rack mountable enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), and VoIP call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Optional fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up 380,000 hours of audio at 8Kbps and/or 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk srive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years factory warranty (that can be extebded to 3, 4 or 5 years.
- Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability.
- RAID-1 Dual Hard Disk Drive Storage.
- Mobile hard drive and 12VDC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supply to use it in mobile environment: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and others.
- Dual redundant and hot-swappable power supply for 24/7 up-time.
- AMBE decoder licence.
- Double audio storage.