Total Recall VR LinX Altus is highly adaptable, professional and standalone voice logging and call recording system with very high analogue and IP recording channel density suitable for hybrid analogue, VoIP, RoIP and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications.
Designed for some of the most demanding call recording environments worldwide, Total Recall VR LinX Altus offers reliability, security and flexible configurations in an incredibly compact package.
Recording Channel Capacity
This model is capable of recording:
- Calls on analogue telephone lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN ports.
- SIP sessions (calls) via UDP/TCP ports.
- SIPrec sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- Cisco BiB sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- H.323 calls via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via SPAN ports.
- Unicast and multicast RTP streams via UDP ports.
- RTSP sessions via UDP/TCP ports.
- ATC recording via ED-137B/C Part 4.
- RoIP (analogue, MPT-IP and DMR networks) recording via Tait VRP.
- RoIP (DMR networks) recording via Hytera HDAP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Omnitronics RTP.
- RoIP (analogue, DMR, P25, NXDN ... networks) recording via Zetron SIP logging interface.
Maximum recording channel capacity:
- 72 analogue recording channels; or
- 30 IP recording channels; or
- 72 analogue plus 30 IP recording channels in any combination.
Analogue recording channels are sold in groups of 4 while IP recording channels are sold in groups of 10.
If a system is not at its maximum analogue recording channel capacity (72), then the number of analogue recording channels can be increased by adding additional analogue channel cards to the system, or by replacing existing analogue channel cards with larger capacity analogue channel cards.
Unlike analogue recording channels, the number of IP recording channels can be increased with a new channel license key which activates a larger number of IP recording channels while the system is operational.
This model comes in a standard 5RU rack-mount enclosure that is made of zinc passivized steel and powder coated face. The dimensions of the enclosure are: 220 x 480 x 230mm (H x W x D).
Systems of this model have maximum weight of 14Kg when fitted with 6 analogue channel cards and hot-swap power supply. The weight of most units does not exceed 11.5 Kg.
From hardware perspective this model comprises of:
- Intel AtomTM D525 based industrial motherboard.
- Colour LCD display, 135x100mm.
- Control panel comprising of a numeric keys, player control keys and menu and record navigation keys.
- Single AV-GP (1 million hours MTBF) hard drive for on-board recording storage.
- Single BluRay archive device capable of creating archives on CD, DVD and BD discs.
- Built in audio amplifier and 2W speaker.
- Single auto sensing 180W universal power supply.
Following hardware options are available on request:
- Mobile hard drive for shock sensitive environments.
- Solid state hard drive (SSD) for improved performance.
- Dual hot swap hard drives or solid state drives, in RAID-1 configuration for improved reliability.
- Dual hot-swap power supply for improved reliability.
- 12VDC, 24VDC and 48VDC power supply for mobile deployment.
- AMBE decoder.
- Double audio storage
- Convenient 19" rack mountable enclosure.
- Intel and Linux based platform for outstanding reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), and VoIP call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Optional fault resilient power supply.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive up to 380,000 hours of audio at 8Kbps and/or 60,000 hours at 64Kbps.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- USB key and disk drive archiving.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system: Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager, Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- 2 years warranty (that can be extended to 3, 4 or 5 years).
All specifications are subject to change without notice.