The highly-flexible Enhanced Reporting option for NexLog recorders is pre-loaded with standard reports, or you can easily build custom reports. Reports are delivered automatically to users at designated times, days and intervals. NexLog Enhanced Reports get actionable information to supervisors and directors when they need it, increasing awareness and potentially changing the outcomes of critical situations.
Following are examples of the many possible report types that can be created using the Enhanced Reports option:
9-1-1 Call Counts By Local Exchange Carrier Report
This report is based on LEC identifier data for 9-1-1 calls (provided via CAD-Spill ANI/ALI Integration). This type of report is available in Pie and Bar graphs. For more detailed analysis of each LEC's 9-1-1 call delivery activity, you can add additional filters such as Class of Service or Confidence Factor
Geographic Call Density Report
This report is based on the geo-coordinate location data for E9-1-1cellular calls (data provided via CAD-Spill ANI/ALI Integration). For this type of report, you can define the geo-boundaries and select the desired recording criteria.
New Incidents Created Report
This type of report allows you to see the latest incidents that have been created. In addition, you can replay each of the incident's audio recordings directly from the report.
Word Cloud for Call Notes Report
The Word Cloud report type lets you identify the most commonly used words in the Call Notes that have been entered by users. This type of report can also be used to see the commonly used words in captured TDD interactions, SMS-to-911 tty interactions, and NG9-1-1 Text interactions.
Evaluation Analysis - Skill Trends Report
This report type lets you quickly see the scoring trends for each Skill-type. You can also compare the results from multiple Evaluation Groups, Shifts, Teams, or Agents.
Evaluation Analysis - Question Trends Report
This report type lets you view and compare the scoring trends for selected evaluation questions.
Evaluator Activity Report
This type of report allows you to quickly compare Evaluators' activity for different time periods by viewing how many evaluations were completed. Additional reports are available to see the scores given by Evaluators.
User Login Activity Report
This type of report allows you to track each users' login times and durations.
Call Activity By Channel Report
With this report, you can easily see channel statistics for any telephone or radio resource. Call Activity reports can also be generated against CallTakers to view their average call resolution time.
Enhanced Reporting Package - List of Available "Report Block" Types:
- Agent Login Detail Per Agent / Timeline / All Users
- Agent Login Summary Order by Num Logins / UserName / By Time
- All Recorder Active Alarms / Unacknowledged Recorder Alarms
- Recorder Alerts and Alarms / High Priority Recorder Alerts and Alarms
- Archiving Activity Chart / Table
- Count of Unarchived Call Records over Time
- Most Commonly Played Back Channels:Excluding Screens / For Playback Time / For Recording Time
- Audit Count for Screen Capture - Most Commonly Played Back Screen Channels
- Detailed Playback Audit by Access Time (Exports Only) / Access Time Sorted by User / Access Time / Access Time w/ Player / Recording Time / Recording Time with Player
- 20 Busiest Hours
- Total Recorder Busy Channels over Time / over Time by Type
- Call Counts by Agent / Type / Channel
- Call Activity Summary by Channel (Table only) / Channel
- Completed Evaluation Count Per Agent / Evaluator
- Configuration Changes:
- All Recorder Configuration Changes Audit Details
- Failed Attempts Recorder Configuration Changes Audit Details
- Recorder Configuration Change Audit Details
- Users and Permissions Recorder Configuration Change Audit Details
- Database Record Info - Graph Records in Database by Day / Table Records in Database by Day
- Duration Outliers - Chart Exceptionally Short and Long Recordings / Table Exceptionally Short and Long Recordings
- Evaluation Scores over Time Overview Evaluation Scores / Per Agent / Per Evaluator / Time per Form
- Evaluations Analysis
- Overall Trend Evaluations Analysis
- Questions by Agent Evaluations Analysis- Trends per Agent per Question
- Questions by Evaluator Evaluations Analysis- Trends per Evaluator per Skill
- Trends Per Skill Combined Evaluations Analysis- Trends per Skill
- Trends per Agent Evaluations Analysis- Trends per Agent
- Trends per Agent per Skill Evaluations Analysis- Trends per Agent per Skill
- Trends per Evaluator Evaluations Analysis- Trends per Evaluator
- Trends per Evaluator per Skill Evaluations Analysis- Trends per Evaluator per Skill
- Trends per Question Combined Evaluations Analysis- Trends per Question
- Evaluations Grid -
- Evaluations Peformed (Failures Only)
- Sort by Agent Evaluations Peformed
- Sort by Date Evaluations Peformed
- Sort by Evaluator Evaluations Peformed
- Intra Group Evaluation Scores Default Intra Group Evaluation Score Trends
- Evaluation Scores Trend - Per Agent Agent Skills Score Trends / Per Skill Group Agent Skills Score Trends
- Call Grid - Calls Over 15 Minutes / Protected Calls Only / Default Detailed Recording Activity
- Calls with Notes Attached Grid
- Incidents Created - Detail New Incidents Created / Summary New Incidents Created
- Incidents Modified - Detail Incidents Modified / Summary Incidents Modified
- Recording Counts Per Day by Type / Month by Type / Hour / Hour of Day
- Total Recording Counts Per Month
- Map Display
- Density - Grid Call Count By Location in Overlaid Grid
- Geographic Areas - Call Activity Map
- Heat Map - Call Activity Map
- Street Map with Call Pins - Call Activity
- Media Types Table or Pie Chart - Calls By Media Type
- Statistics - Default Recorder Summary Statistics
- Text Conversations Default
- 25 Most Common Words in Call Notes
- Word Cloud - Most Frequently Used Words in Call Notest / Most Frequently Used Words in Texts (RTT, TDD, SMS)
This report type allows you to quickly view call counts for extremely long and extremely short calls. Exception reporting can help you determine the number of potentially abandoned calls that were answered at each position, as well as the number of extended-length calls at each position. Call length parameters (both long and short) can be customized in each report.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.