GF706 Infrared Gas Detection Thermal Imaging CameraThe DALI GF706 visualizes and pinpoints gas leaks of SF6, without the need to de-energize high-voltage equipment or shutdown the operation. The portable camera also greatly improves operator safety, by detecting emissions at a safe distance, and helps to protect the environment by tracing leaks of environmentally harmful gases.
SF6 is used in the electric power industry as an insulator and quenching medium fot gas-insulated substations and circuit breakers.
GF706 Unique Features
- Adapts passive thermal imaging technology, can accurately find the leakage point at long distance without power supply shutdown.
- Uses Cooled QWiP detector for superior image quality and accurate temperature measurement
- Has voice and video recording functions
- HD OLED view finder, combined with 5” touch rotating LCD screen
- No specific background and auxiliary light needed
- Small size, lightweight and easy operation for single person on site
- 320*256 cooled detector, high thermal sensitivity
- Without specific context or auxiliary light source
- Fast leakage detection mode
- 5M CCD
- Video record, observe more directly
- Leakage detection and temperature measurement
- 5”LCD foldable touch screen
- Free professional analysis report software
- Special designed for SF6 gas leakage
All range performance figures depend on metrological conditions.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.